We are committed to providing the highest quality instruction in a safe, welcoming environment. Please always feel free to contact us with questions or concerns.
Following are some quick guidelines for those new to Yoga One:
- – Pre-registration is currently required.
- – Click here to fill out our new student information online and register for class.
- – When choosing which classes to attend, please review the descriptions of levels and styles.
- – If you are brand new to yoga, look for classes that are Level 1, Beginner Friendly. Classes that are Levels 1 & 2 may also be appropriate and are Beginner Friendly with more challenging options for Continuing Students.
- – Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to class (for both online and physical classes).
- – Mission Hills location has ample free parking.
- – Current COVID-19 protocols will be followed.
- – Turn off cell phones and remove shoes at the door.
- – Let your instructor know of any special needs you may have.
- – Please bring a personal mat and any desired props if you have them. Communal mats and props are also available if needed.
- – For more information, read our frequently asked questions
Some of the benefits of yoga include: “improved flexibility, strength, resilience, endurance, cardiovascular and respiratory efficiency, immunity, sleep, balance, attention, memory, awareness, mood…regular practice also decreases anxiety, depression and aggression.” ~ Georg Feurstien
And that is only the beginning! Many yoga practitioners experience a greater sense of peace and contentment. Click here for 38 Ways Yoga Improves Your Health – By Timothy McCall, M.D.
We look forward to getting to know you! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at all.
Thank you and Namaste,
All of us at Yoga One