We are committed to providing the highest quality instruction in a safe, welcoming environment. Please always feel free to contact us with questions or concerns.
Following are some quick guidelines for those new to Yoga One:
- – Pre-registration is currently required.
- – Click here to fill out our new student information online and register for class.
- – When choosing which classes to attend, please review the descriptions of levels and styles.
- – If you are brand new to yoga, look for classes that are Level 1, Beginner Friendly. Classes that are Levels 1 & 2 may also be appropriate and are Beginner Friendly with more challenging options for Continuing Students.
- – Please arrive 10 minutes prior to class (for both online and physical classes).
- – For in-studio guests, there is ample free parking. Current COVID-19 protocols will be followed.
- – Turn off cell phones and remove shoes at the door.
- – Let your instructor know of any special needs or injuries you may have.
- – Please bring a personal mat if you have one. Communal mats and props are also available in studio.
- – For online guests, please obtain your own yoga props to use at home/office: two yoga blocks, and a yoga blanket (or thick beach towel).
- – For more information, read our frequently asked questions
According to Johns Hopkins Medicine, Yoga has the following benefits:
1. Yoga improves strength, balance and flexibility.
2. Yoga helps with back pain relief.
3. Yoga can ease arthritis symptoms.
4. Yoga benefits heart health.
5. Yoga relaxes you, to help you sleep better.
6. Yoga can mean more energy and brighter moods.
7. Yoga helps you manage stress.
8. Yoga connects you with a supportive community.
9. Yoga promotes better self-care.
We look forward to getting to know you and supporting your well being! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at all.
Thank you and Namaste,
All of us at Yoga One