We are committed to providing the highest quality instruction in a safe, welcoming environment. Please always feel free to contact us with questions or concerns.
Following are some quick guidelines for those new to Yoga One:
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to class (for both online and physical classes). Pre-registration is currently required.
- Click here to fill out our new student information online.
- When choosing which classes to attend, please review the descriptions of levels and styles.
- Let your instructor know of any special needs you may have and/or if you would prefer not receive hands on assistance.
- Turn off cell phones and remove shoes at the door.
- If you are driving to our Downtown location, please allow ample time for your first class to find parking – click here for additional parking options near the studio.
- Mission Hills location has ample free parking.
- Free mats are available for use. We encourage regular students to use a personal mat (storage is available at the studio).
- For more information, read our frequently asked questions
Some of the benefits of yoga include: “improved flexibility, strength, resilience, endurance, cardiovascular and respiratory efficiency, immunity, sleep, balance, attention, memory, awareness, mood…regular practice also decreases anxiety, depression and aggression.” ~ Georg Feurstien
And that is only the beginning! Many yoga practioners experience a greater sense of peace and contentment. Click here for 38 Ways Yoga Improves Your Health – By Timothy McCall, M.D.
We look forward to getting to know you! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at all.
Thank you and Namaste,
All of us at Yoga One