We are committed to providing the highest quality instruction in a safe, welcoming environment. Please always feel free to contact us with questions or concerns.
Following are some quick guidelines for those new to Yoga One:
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to class. Click here to fill out our new student information online or allow time to fill out a printed form at the studio before your first class. Please let your instructor know of any special needs you may have.
- Turn off cell phones and remove shoes at the door.
- Free mats are available for use. We encourage regular students to use a personal mat (storage is available at the studio).
- When choosing which classes to attend, please review the descriptions of levels and styles. Recommendations for students brand new to yoga include: Classic Yoga, Flow Level 1 and 1 & 2, and Restorative. Brand new students with injuries or special accomodations should not attend Vinyasa or Level 2 classes – thank you. Once students are familiar with the Sun Salutations, breathing and basic poses, they are welcome to try any of our Level 2 classes designed for continuing students.
- If you are driving, please allow ample time for your first class to find parking – click here for additional parking options near the studio.
- For more information, read our frequently asked questions
According to Georg Feurstien, some of the benefits of yoga include: “improved flexibility, strength, resilience, endurance, cardiovascular and respiratory efficiency, immunity, sleep, balance, attention, memory, awareness, mood…regular practice also decreases anxiety, depression and aggression.” And that is only the beginning! Peace, contentedness, a sense of “oneness” Click here for 38 Ways Yoga Improves Your Health – By Timothy McCall, M.D.
We look forward to getting to know you! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at all.
Thank you and Namaste,
All of us at Yoga One