Wellness for your team with Yoga One
We provide top-quality yoga and wellness services for your valued employees. We understand that you and your staff are busy. Yoga One ensures the highest standards of professionalism, customer service and instruction. Our stellar track record for accountability, expertise and experience working with a wide variety of discerning clients make us the optimal choice for your yoga and wellness needs. We look forward to enhancing the well-being of your group.
BENEFITS OF CORPORATE YOGA
Employees practicing yoga have found that it:
- Improves their mental and physical health
- Reduces stress, short and long term
- Enhances productivity, concentration, energy and awareness
- Increases team building: a healthy, fun and safe activity for any group
- Decreases neck, shoulder and back tension, computer-related injuries, absenteeism
- Benefits general well being including higher levels of job satisfaction
The Stress Reduction Clinic at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center found, “…yoga in conjunction with meditation can indeed relieve stress and improve work performance.”
Click here for 38 Ways Yoga Improves Your Health – By Timothy McCall, M.D.
Some organizations that have offered the benefits of Yoga One at Work include:
- SDG&E and Sempra
- Downtown San Diego Partnership
- The Rey
- Carrier Johnson
- Cox Communications
- Data Axle
- California Western School of Law (CWSL)
- Creative Touch Interiors (A Home Depot subsidiary)
- Museum of Contemporary Art (MCASD)
- The Rueben H. Fleet Science Center
- Poway Unified School District
- New Children’s Museum
YOGA AND MINDFULNESS OFFERINGS
Our professional Yoga One staff will assess the unique needs of your employees and design classes and programs tailored to your workplace.
- Flexible weekly or daily lunchtime, early morning or after-work yoga classes live online, at your location, park or Yoga One studio
- Chair Yoga, Meditation/Breathing, and Restorative Yoga (can be practiced in work attire)
- Complimentary fitness modalities including but not limited to: fun runs, strengthen & stretch, Stand Up Paddleboard, mat pilates, local hiking, surfing and more.
- Team-building seminars and workshops tailored to your needs.
- Corporate memberships for Yoga One classes (live online, on-demand, in-studio).
- Private sessions for individuals or groups seeking personalized instruction. This is ideal for people with unpredictable schedules or specific health issues. Sessions can be conducted on-site or at Yoga One.
- Gift certificates for employee incentives, birthdays, holidays, etc.
- Marketing/advertising materials to promote classes or workshops.
- Options for online class scheduling, health history forms and waivers.
- Customized yoga, ergonomics and wellness videos for your employees.
- Classes are offered in 30-90 minute formats for students of all levels: beginner-friendly / mixed levels. Our professional instructors adjust the class based on the level of students and can offer adaptations for existing injuries.
- Classes are most effective when run in a series once or twice a week for a minimum of 8 weeks.
- Prices vary depending on class size and length of commitment.
For more information about creating a customized wellness program or offering yoga classes to your team, please get in touch.
All programs and classes are available online, at your location, park or at Yoga One studio.
What Human Resource Departments and students are saying about Yoga One at Work
We wanted to express our appreciation to you and your Yoga One team for your yoga classes, mindfulness instructions and educational services provided to our employees.
We are sincerely appreciative and grateful for your professionalism and dedication to helping our employees live healthier, happier and safer lifestyles.
Additionally, our employees have also expressed their gratitude in having the online classes available to them as we all navigate the nuances of Covid-19.
We look forward to our continued partnership with you and your team!
“That was such an awesome class! Thank you guys for making it happen – love that I can still have my yoga in times like this” ~ Kate P.
“It’s always a pleasure working with you and the Yoga One team – YOUR team is awesome!” ~ Susan
“The Yoga One instructors make a profound difference in my day.” ~ Christine N., Corporate Employee
“I’ve had the opportunity to participate in two of the Yoga One yoga classes so far and just wanted to say thanks for bringing this opportunity to employees. The classes are FANTASTIC…Thanks again! ~ Cheryle R., Senior Marketing Strategist
“Thank you to @Yoga One for providing the SoLa staff amazing virtual yoga classes helping our bodies, minds, and spirits during these trying times.” ~ Sherri Brown Francois, Chief Impact Officer, SoLa Imact and Executive Director and President of the Board, The SoLa I CAN Foundation (I CAN).
“I love the classes and can’t believe that I get to enjoy them at work.” – Ann H., Corporate Employee
“Thank you for bringing your studio to our call center. It makes it very convenient to attend class right after work. Yoga gives me an unexpected opportunity to be silly and laugh, yes laugh, with my coworkers, such as when we fall over from a balance pose. Yoga also gives me techniques for stress reduction such as deep even breathing. When I get home from a class I am super relaxed, my aches are gone, and I get a sound night’s sleep. This makes me better prepared for work the next morning. The class also motivates me to do yoga and other exercising at home.Thank you!” ~ Sherri G., Retention Dept., CCC
“Yoga in the work place has been heaven sent for the folks at the Cox Communication Care Center. We’ve had this wonderful benefit for almost 6 years, and it has brought health, strength, balance and a sense of well being to all who participate. I can hardly wait for Wednesdays – it is truly something I look forward to. For anyone who thinks of yoga as a practice for people who don’t want much physical challenge, you couldn’t be more off track. It’s an excellent work out – builds strength and flexibility, but unlike most “work outs” the time flies by…I strongly recommend offering this benefit in the work place. Here’s to Yoga One – they are an amazing team!” ~ Jill Z., Quality & Product Support Manager, Cox Communication
“The benefits I feel I get from attending yoga after work are many:
I enjoy the awareness we feel within our bodies.
I love to feel like all of my muscles are being stretched out after sitting behind a desk for most of the day. I enjoy the time to see friends at work come for their work out consistently.
I enjoy the results from every practice by seeing my muscles getting more defined and toned.
I love the relaxation period at the end of class when my body completely surrenders and I know I’ll have the best sleep that night.” – Lotty G., Design Center Coordinator
“Yoga One has transformed the way that I approach self-care. Thank you!” ~ Kim P., Corporate Employee
“I’m getting older and my back, shoulder, elbows, and other joints of my body are so stiff and achy. However, every time I leave each of the yoga sessions that I’ve attended, my body just feels so much better. I feel like this whole yoga endeavor that I’ve undertaken is helping my health immensely. Thank you.” ~ Raulin F., Corporate Employee
“We are all so grateful for the health, wellbeing and happiness that you bring to all of us!” ~ C.H., Corporate Employee
“Our teacher is outstanding. Easy to follow directions and challenging enough to improve every single time. Absolutely love it!” ~ Sylvia G., Carrier Johnson
“Yoga with Yoga One and Olivia has proved to be a big blessing in my life!! I’m so grateful to have the opportunity to practice yoga with your team!” ~ Colleen
“I have been taking the class 2 times a week for the last 7 weeks, and I love it! I am amazed at how it makes me feel during and after the class… I look forward to the classes and wish we could have it at work 5 days a week.”