A healthier, happier workforce with Yoga One at Work – for enhanced work-life balance, try our corporate yoga and wellness programs!
Our mission is to help people enjoy healthier, happier lives. For more information about starting a corporate yoga or wellness program, please contact us or call 619.544.0587.
“It’s always a pleasure working with you and the Yoga One team – YOUR team is awesome!” ~ Susan
Employees practicing yoga have found that it:
- improves their mental and physical health
- reduces stress, short and long term
- enhances productivity, concentration, energy and awareness
- increases team building: a healthy, fun and safe activity for any group
- decreases neck, shoulder and back tension, computer related injuries, absenteeism
- benefits general well being including higher levels of job satisfaction
The Stress Reduction Clinic at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center found, “…yoga in conjunction with meditation can indeed relieve stress and improve work performance.” Click here for 38 Ways Yoga Improves Your Health – By Timothy McCall, M.D.
Our professional Yoga One staff can assess the needs of your employees and design a class that is best suited for your workplace. We offer:
- Flexible weekly or daily lunchtime, early morning or after-Work yoga classes at your location OR at Yoga One studio
- Massage, Acupuncture and Ayurveda
- Meditation, breathing techniques and Chair Yoga
- Team-building seminars or workshops tailored to your needs
- Corporate membership discounts on classes/packages at Yoga One, located at 1150 7th Avenue, Downtown
- Private sessions for individuals or small groups seeking personalized instruction. This is ideal for people with unpredictable schedules or specific health issues. Sessions can be conducted on-site or at Yoga One.
- Gift certificates for employee incentives, birthdays, holidays, etc.
- Marketing/advertising materials to promote classes or workshops.
- Options for online class scheduling, educational handouts, health history forms and waivers
- Classes are offered in 30-90 minute formats for students of all levels: basic/beginner, mixed levels, chair yoga, restorative, meditation & relaxation. Our professional instructors adjust the class based on the level of students and can offer adaptations for existing injuries
- Classes are most effective when run in a series once or twice a week for a minimum of 8 weeks
- Prices vary depending on class size and length of commitment
Some organizations that have offered the benefits of Yoga One at Work to their employees include:
- Sempra Energy
- San Diego Gas & Electric
- Cox Communications
- California Western School of Law (CWSL)
- Creative Touch Interiors (A Home Depot subsidiary)
- Museum of Contemporary Art (MCASD)
- The Rueben H. Fleet Science Center
- Poway Unified School District
- New Children’s Museum
What Human Resource Departments and students are saying about Yoga One at Work:
“We are also grateful for the health, wellbeing and happiness that your bring to all of us!”- C.H., San Diego Gas & Electric
“Yoga with Yoga One and Olivia has proved to be a big blessing in my life!! I’m so grateful to have the opportunity to practice yoga with your team!” – Colleen
“Thank you for bringing your studio to our call center. It makes it very convenient to attend class right after work. Yoga gives me an unexpected opportunity to be silly and laugh, yes laugh, with my coworkers, such as when we fall over from a balance pose. Yoga also gives me techniques for stress reduction such as deep even breathing. When I get home from a class I am super relaxed, my aches are gone, and I get a sound night’s sleep. This makes me better prepared for work the next morning. The class also motivates me to do yoga and other exercising at home.Thank you!” – Sherri G., Retention Dept., CCC
“I love the classes and can’t believe that I get to enjoy them at work.” – Ann H., SDG&E
“Yoga in the work place has been heaven sent for the folks at the Cox Communication Care Center. We’ve had this wonderful benefit for almost 6 years, and it has brought health, strength, balance and a sense of well being to all who participate. I can hardly wait for Wednesdays – it is truly something I look forward to. For anyone who thinks of yoga as a practice for people who don’t want much physical challenge, you couldn’t be more off track. It’s an excellent work out – builds strength and flexibility, but unlike most “work outs” the time flies by…I strongly recommend offering this benefit in the work place. Here’s to Yoga One – they are an amazing team!” – Jill Z., Quality & Product Support Manager, Cox Communication
“The benefits I feel I get from attending yoga after work are many:
I enjoy the awareness we feel within our bodies.
I love to feel like all of my muscles are being stretched out after sitting behind a desk for most of the day. I enjoy the time to see friends at work come for their work out consistently.
I enjoy the results from every practice by seeing my muscles getting more defined and toned.
I love the relaxation period at the end of class when my body completely surrenders and I know I’ll have the best sleep that night.” – Lotty G., Design Center Coordinator
“I have been taking the class 2 times a week for the last 7 weeks, and I love it! I am amazed at how it makes me feel during and after the class… I look forward to the classes and wish we could have it at work 5 days a week.”
Yoga One is THE resource for wellness at your workplace!
We provide top-quality yoga and wellness services for your most valued employees. We realize that you and your staff are busy and have the highest standards for convenience and service. Our track record for accountability, expertise and experience working with the most discerning clients make us the best choice for your yoga and wellness offerings.
For more information regarding starting a corporate wellness or yoga program, please contact us or call 619.544.0587