- 1 Hour: $95
- 1.5 Hour: $125
- 2 Hour: $165
- Package of 5: $425 (save $50)
Gratuity is not included in posted rates. Cancellations must be made more than 24 hours in advance or full amount will be billed.
- Improves range-of-motion and decreases discomfort for patients with low back pain.
- Increases circulation; allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients to vital organs.
- Increases joint flexibility.
- Provides exercise and stretching for atrophied muscles and reduces shortening of muscles.
- Releases endorphins – used in injury and recovery from surgery to relieve pain.
- Relieves pain for migraine sufferers and decreases the need for medication.
- Back Pain
- Bad moods
- Circulatory Issues
- Digestive Disorders
- Lack of Energy
- Repetitive Strain Injury
Hannah Block, Certified Massage Therapist
Hannah studied massage at the International College of Holistic Studies. She specializes in deep tissue, circulatory, and parasympathetic massage.
Hannah provides stretches and exercises as an option to integrate and prolong relief after massage sessions.
Much like the environment she creates in her yoga classes, her massages sessions tend to be an intuitive dialogue with the body. Not a recipe based therapist, each session is personalized to your specific needs.