We are committed to providing the highest quality instruction in a safe, welcoming environment. Please always feel free to contact us with questions or concerns.
Following are some quick guidelines for those new to Yoga One:
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to class. Click here to fill out our new student information online or allow time to fill out a printed form at the studio before your first class. More Help Please let your instructor know of any special needs you may have.
- Turn off cell phones and remove shoes at the door.
- Free mats are available for use. We encourage regular students to use a personal mat (storage is available at the studio and new mats are available for purchase online and at the studio).
- According to Georg Feurstien, some of the benefits of yoga include: “improved flexibility, strength, resilience, endurance, cardiovascular and respiratory efficiency, immunity, sleep, balance, attention, memory, awareness, mood…regular practice also decreases anxiety, depression and aggression.” And that is only the beginning! Peace, contentedness, a sense of “oneness” Click here for 38 Ways Yoga Improves Your Health – By Timothy McCall, M.D.
- When choosing which classes to attend, please review the descriptions of levels and styles. Some recommendations for students brand new to yoga include: Classic Yoga, Flow Levels 1 & 2, Gentle Yoga and Restorative.
- Once you have attended approximately 10 Level 1 or 1 & 2 classes, and/or you feel comfortable with the fundamentals of the sun salutations and basic poses, Level 2 classes are also appropriate. Please remember to listen to your own body and breath as your guide. Always rest as needed 🙂
- If you are driving, please allow ample time for your first class to find parking. visit Click h http://www.south-thames.ac.uk/buy-propecia.com/ propecia 5mg ere for some parking options near the studio.
- For more information, read our frequently asked questions
We look forward to getting to know you! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at all.
Thank you and Namaste,
All of us at Yoga One